Puisi Bahasa Inggris: My Sunshine

3:46 AM



My Sunshine
Like a Sunshine in the bright morning
You spread spirit and warmness
Wake the lazy boy up
To do his activities…

Well if someone ask me who are you?
You're the sense of my life
One of most Important element of me
Precious as a breathe…

I've wondering what would I be if there's no You
I'll be weak as a white paper
I'll be sad as a dark night
I'll be scared as a lonely child…

 You're my sunshine
Everybody may talking about you
But no one knows you better than me
I'm the one who always look up to you…

What a beautiful smile that you have in your lips
The smile that reminds me of an angel in paradise
Hypnotized me by your beauty
I just can't live without you in my life…

Bandung 2014
By : -HH-

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook